All profits raised from the Fans’ Game will be donated by GMST to the GMFC Youth Academy.
Sponsored by McLellan & Bence Consultants Ltd.
The event will take place at Cappielow Park, Sunday 17th May with a 1.45pm start for a 3pm kick off. Each team will be made up of the players with winning bids who will participate on a continuous rolling substitute basis, plus there will be guest appearances by former Morton players to be announced soon.
Bidding for each jersey starts at £80, and a bid of £200 guarantees your place. Competing bids will be accepted in increments of at least £10. Bids will be updated on the GMST website: www.gmst.org.uk/fundraising-events/fans-game/.
To bid, simply email Trust secretary Mary Sellar (Mary.Sellar@gmst.org.uk) with the following information:
- Your full name
- A contact telephone number
- Your address
- The team and shirt number that you’re bidding for, with the bid amount
In the unlikely event that GMST don’t acknowledge your bid within 24 hours, please try contacting them again to confirm they have received your bid.
Please be sure that you can attend and play before bidding.
- Shirts, shorts and socks are only available for players over the age of 16. Players may keep the kit supplied as a memento of the day.
- Players must supply their own boots, shinguards and gloves as applicable.
- The last date for bids is 4th May at 10pm, so get your email in early!
- Please note that players must be aged 16 or over and participate entirely at their own risk of injury.
Provisional Timetable of Events
- 1.45pm – Players arrive and meet in the Chairman’s lounge
- 2.00pm – Players taken to dressing rooms to change
- 2.15pm – Warm up
- 2.45pm – Group picture and team talk
- 3.00pm – Kick off
- 4.45pm – Full time
- 5.00pm – Drinks and buffet in the Chairman’s lounge
- 6.00pm – Day ends