JOB ADVERT | Employability Project Manager
Job Title: Employability Project Manager
Salary: To be discussed
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 27 August 2018
Start Date: Immediate
Our award winning organisation has recently celebrated five years of engaging our community of Inverclyde, impacting and at times changing lives.
We have four key focus items which are to encourage mass participation and enjoyment in sport, develop creative educational programmes, employability programmes with special engagement with those furthest from the labour market, and tackling health inequalities through our health & wellbeing projects.
Our employability projects currently engage a wide range of participants including single parents, long term unemployed, job seekers with convictions and people that may be living with mental health issues, learning disabilities or in recovery of addiction.
- To manage and develop the organisations employability activities in line with our mission, vision and values.
- Deliver elements of our employability activities engaging people facing a variety of barriers to work at various stages of the employability pipeline.
- Continually evaluate and seek to improve the organisations employability activities.
- With support from the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive, secure new and sustain existing provision ensuring sustainability to the organisations employability activities.
- Develop and manage partnerships with key stakeholders from the private, public and third sector including funders.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s as set by the Board of Trustees, Chief Executive and or funders, partners or buyers.
- Implement an employer engagement strategy.
- Manage projects within agreed budgets.
- Manage and appraise staff in line with the organisations statement on learning and development.
- Provide reports to the Chief Executive, funders or buyers as and when required.
How to Apply:
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the positions full job description and person specification.