Vacancy | Employability Project Worker
Job Title: Employability Project Worker
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000pa
Hours: 37 Hours per Week
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews: Monday 10th – Wednesday 12th July
Start Date: 14th August 2017
Our organisation has four core functions; Participation in Sport (football and hockey); Health & Well-being; Education and Employability. The purpose of the position is to work closely with our Education, Employability & Operations Manager to support the participants engaging in our portfolio of employability projects. When required the person will be expected to support the delivery of our education projects.
Our employability projects currently engage a wide range of participants including single parents, long term unemployed, job seekers with convictions and people that may be living with mental health issues, learning disabilities or in recovery of addiction.
• Plan, deliver and at times create workshop and training materials specific to the needs of the participant group.
• Engage and assess the needs of participants enrolling in our programmes and identify best means of support.
• Supporting participants to remove barriers to work.
• Support participants in identifying work placements and aftercare.
• Assist our participants with job search, job matching and applications for employment.
• Engage and network with external organisations who support the success of our programmes including funders, the public sector, specialist third sector suppliers and contractors.
• Engage with employers and promote Morton in the Community whilst securing placements for work experience and job matching.
• Support the administration function of the Education & Employability arm of Morton Community. Specifically, the operational use of our bespoke information management system, Views.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and personal specification.
You must include the job title in the email subject.